It is, at long long last, the day beofre I am set to fly to Sydney. Bags packed? Nope. Not yet. Maybe later. But there are a few things that I will most certainly be looking forward to...
5. Those ferry trips. My dad loves the Sydney ferries, so on Sunday, we're off to Manly.
4. Priscilla. I'm going to see the last Sydney performance of the Priscilla queen of the Desert musical. I am expecting high camp. It's supposed to be really good.
3. Shopping. Duh, this will make my trip more exciting!
2. Sportsgirl. We don't have Sportsgirl in NZ, and for some reason it makes chain store shopping all the better when I'm in Aussie. I have brought a very good and very much beloved jacket there.
1. Getting away from it all. Rest and relaxation. Yay!
See you when I return.