Friday, June 27, 2008

new places to go


I have a new job. Forget the last post where I was speculating as to whether I would finish making my new dress in time for an interview (I haven't. It is hanging on my wall in all its unfinished glory, awaiting to be lined).

Forget the tedium of preparing for yet another job interview- there is only so many times that you can explain your portfolio, and only so many times that you can explain why you're looking for work, and only so many times that you can explain how you work in a team situation ecetera (I'm a compromise-r, very Libran of me).

However it is far more fun to tell people that you have a new job. A new job where I'm going to have to prove myself all over again. It's good to start something new. I'm all about making changes right now. I'm making that move into working with womenswear which I shouldn't regret. In time, I hope that it can be creative. Wish me luck.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: