Monday, June 9, 2008

the absent blogger

Well, here I am again. Not surprisingly with not much to show or talk about, so again I'm feeling like the laziest kind of blogger, but sometimes life just gets in the way. Or perhaps I should say that life is what happens when you're trying to do other things! I'm still looking for a new job. Very tedious I tell you, particularly when your industry is in a slow moment jobs-wise- since I started looking a couple of months ago I have only had a grand total of two interviews. Maybe I need to work a little harder at finding work!
I finished my graphics nightclass a while ago, the class was O-K, but not life changing- like it wasn't quite in depth enough for me. I think I've realised that it may not be quite as easy as I would have thought it would have been to take up graphics or do some kind of career change.

Im still crafting, but in a slightly schitzo kind of way- start one project, get partway through it- then start another! So maybe I should finish this dress (hopefully in time for an interview!):

No comments: